Programs and Guides
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Integrating Chronic Care and Business Strategies in the Safety Net: A Practice Coaching Manual
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
The ACP Medical Home Builder
- California HealthCare Foundation (CHCF)
Small Practice eDesign
- California Quality Collaborative (CQC)
Quick Reference Guide: Improving the Patient Experience
Access Tip Sheet for Physicians and Office Staff
Practice Site Changes Tip Sheet
- Center for Leadership and Community Engagement
5 Stages of Group Development
- Dartmouth Clinical Microsystem Resource Group
Microsystem Academy Curriculum and Coaching Resources
- Impact Health Improvement Action Society of British Columbia
Learning Community and Resources
- Improving Performance in Practice (IPIP)
IPIP Change Package
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
Primary Care Practice Coach Development Program
- Maine Quality Counts
Tools and Toolkits
- Oklahoma Physicians Resource/Research Network (OKPRN)
Practice Enhancement Assistant Question of the Week
- Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA)
SoonerCare Health Management Program
- Partnership-driven Resources to IMprove and Enhance Research (PRIMER)
Better Tools for Multi-site Research
- Quality Improvement and Innovation Partnership (QIIP)
Quality Improvement Coaches Tools and Resources
- DeWalt DA, McNeill J, Stanford K, Rome M, Margolis P
Improving Performance in Practice: On the road to a large scale system to improve outcomes for populations of patients
- Knox, L and members of the 2010 Practice Facilitation Consensus Meeting
Practice Facilitator Presentation
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- Baskerville, Neill. 2009. Systematic Review of Practice Facilitation and Evaluation of a Chronic Illness Care Management Tailored Outreach Facilitation Intervention for Rural Primary Care Physicians. Dissertation.
- Bobiak et al. 2009. Measuring Practice Capacity for Change: A Tool for Guiding Quality Improvement in Primary Care Settings. Q Manage Health Care 18 (4):278-284.
- Minnick et al. 2008. A Nurse Coach Quality Improvement Intervention. Western Journal of Nursing Research 30 (6): 690-703.
- Leonard et al. 2004. The Human Factor: The Critical Importance of Effective Teamwork and Communication in Providing Safe Care. Qual Saf Health Care 2004;13(Suppl 1):i85–i90.
- Nagykaldi Z, Mold JW, Robinson A, et al. Practice facilitators and practice-based research networks. J Am Board Fam Med. 2006 Sep-Oct;19(5):506-10.
- Nagykaldi Z, Mold JW, Aspy CB. 2005. Practice Facilitators: A Review of the Literature. Family Medicine 37 (8): 581-588.
- Ruhe et al. 2009. A Systematic Approach to Practice Assessment and Quality Improvement Intervention Tailoring. Q Manage Health Care 18 (4): 268–277.
- Ruhe et al. 2005. Facilitating Practice Change: Lessons from the Step-Up Clinical Trial. Preventive Medicine 40: 729–734.
- Solberg L. 2007. Improving Medical Practice: A Conceptual Framework. Annals of Family Medicine 5: 251-256.
- Stetler et al. 2006. Role of External Facilitation in Implementation of Research Findings: A Qualitative Evaluation of Facilitation Experiences in the Veterans Health Administration. Implementation Science 1:23.
- Stroebel et al. 2005. How Complexity Science Can Inform a Reflective Process for Improvement in Primary Care Practices. Journal on Quality and Patient Safety 31 (8):438-446.
- Tallia et al. 2006. 7 Characteristics of Successful Work Relationships. Family Practice Managament.
- The University of Oaklahoma College of Medicine Department of Family and Preventative Medicine
Office Vital Signs Survey
- California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative (CCHRI)
Experiences with your Primary Doctor Survey
Experiences with your Specialist Doctor Survey
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS)
CAHPS Survey Instruments